Leather skirts are one of the hardest to style, but they undoubtedly create the finest vibes. Each online fashion store today are flooded with multiple options of leather skirts, but, without good fashion ideas, styling leather skirts may become a big flop. This fashion guide will help to find the best ways to style this staple wear, promising the most memorable look and the finest vibes.
First, it’s essentialto choose the type of leather skirt suits your personality, occasion,and body type. So, selecting the right length and design is crucial. Leather skirts can create the desired looks depending on the occasion, whether you want a feminine,professional, sexy, or tough look.
Essentials to pair it well:
- A skater or pleated style goes well with a form-fitting top.
- A pencil leather skirt is best paired with a loose-fitting top.
- Wearing leather or denim jackets with leather skirts are a strict no-no!
- The dark-colored leather skirt has no restriction for the color of the top, but the colored leather skirts require some discretion to be paired rightly.
- Generally, a cream, white, or ivory collared shirt gives a perfect professional look with a black leather skirt.
Flaunting Leather Skirts as per Occasions
- For evening parties, clubbing, and street fashion, a pleated black skirt and a colorful feminine top suits best.
- To look girlish, it’s better to choose feminine colors, embellishments,lace, or complete the look with minimal jewelry.
- For a tough appearance, it’s better to try a dark tone skirt with a tight top and combat shoes.
- To look sexy, wear a short leather skirt and a long shirt or T-shirt. Also, a sheer top, V-neck, or sleeveless blouse completes the look.
- For conservative or office wear, its best kept simple. Opt for a knee-length skirt and accessorize with leggings, tights, or stockings. It is better paired with a modest top or a long blazer or cardigan.
- During the winter and fall, leather skirts with a smart trench coat, cardigan, or jumperare all that is needed to grab all eye-balls.
- In the summer, you should opt for brighter and more lightweight tops to make the impression last.
Admittingly, these are the riskiest ones to try, but if these little tips are kept in mind, your leather skirts will make you stand out where ever you go!