There is no doubt that those beautiful flowers all around you have beneficial healing properties. Hibiscus is one of the most renowned herbs used in Ayurvedic medicine to promote hair growth.
In the case of hair loss, Hibiscus flowers and leaves will be the perfect solution for you since they both curb hair fall. Both the flowers and leaves of the plant are used in treating hair problems.
1. Hibiscus oil for nourished hair
Coconut oil when infused with hibiscus benefits for hair by promoting healthy hair growth. Coconut oil can penetrate deeper into your skin and supply it with nourishment. The uses of virgin coconut oil massage and hair mask also creates good blood circulation resulting in thicker hair growth.
- 10 hibiscus flowers
- 10 hibiscus leaves
- 1 cup of coconut oil
- Wash and grind the hibiscus leaves and flowers into a paste.
- Heat up one cup of coconut oil in a skillet and add the hibiscus paste to it.
- Cover the pan with a lid and turn off the flame. Set the pan aside for the oil to cool.
- Once the oil has cooled, take 2-3 tablespoons to use and store the rest in a jar or bottle.
- Wash it off with mild shampoo once done.
2. Hibiscus and yoghurt mask for softer hair
Hibiscus and yoghurt can soften and strengthen your hair from within. Applying this mask regularly can leave you with smooth textured hair overtime.
- 4 hibiscus flower
- 3-4 hibiscus leaves
- 4 tablespoons yoghurt
- Grind the hibiscus flower and the leaves into a fine paste.
- Mix the paste with the yogurt until you get a smooth mask- like consistency.
- Apply this hair mask to your scalp and hair and leave it on for about an hour.
- Wash the mask out of your hair with lukewarm water and mild shampoo.
3. Hibiscus and fenugreek to prevent dandruff
Fenugreek is great at healing dandruff inflamed scalp and also promotes hair growth effectively.
- Few hibiscus leaves
- 1 tablespoon fenugreek seeds
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- Soak the fenugreek seeds overnight in regular water.
- Grind the seeds along with hibiscus leaves into a fine paste
- Add buttermilk to the mix and apply it directly onto your hair and scalp.
- Leave it on for an hour and wash it off with mild shampoo.
5. Hibiscus and amla for hair growth
Amla is great at promoting hair growth and enhancing hair pigmentations.
- 4 tablespoons of hibiscus powder
- 4 tablespoons amla powder
- Mix the ingredients with water to form a paste.
- Apply the amla-hibiscus paste to your scalp and hair.
- Leave the mask on for 40 minutes.
- Rinse it out with a mild shampoo.
If you cannot find time for some DIY, you can always use chemical- free products infused with the goodness of hibiscus. If you are on a lookout for one, we recommend using the hibiscus infused hair conditioner by Coco Soul.
Coco Soul Hair Conditioner is powered with 100% Organic Virgin King Coconut Oil, Hibiscus, Lunuwila and other ayurvedic herbs to leave you with much more manageable tresses.